What are the chances of recurrence for vasomotor rhinitis?

Vasomotor rhinitis is very likely to recur. This inflammation of the nasal membranes can occur year round, off and on. Unless you are able to find the cause of the symptoms, the problem will likely continue.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What is the long-term prognosis for someone with nose disorders?
The long-term prognosis for nose disorder is good in that nose disorders are rarely serious. Some no...
What else besides GERD can cause mucous in my nose and throat?
Brian J. Broker, MDBrian J. Broker, MD
Mucous is naturally present in the throat. The sensation of "post nasal drip" or mucous in the throa...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?