Can structural rhinitis be prevented?

Structural rhinitis cannot be prevented if it is present at birth. You can prevent it later by taking precautions against injury. This may include wearing a helmet  and or face mask when playing sports and wearing a seatbelt in the car.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What can I do about my runny nose?
For children and adults, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers, decongestants and saline nasal spray...
What are some triggers of non-allergic rhinitis?
Rhinitis is a condition in which the blood vessels that line the nose become inflamed and swollen, c...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?