Can rhinitis medicamentosa be prevented?

Rhinitis medicamentosa can be prevented. It is caused by the overuse or improper use of medicated nasal sprays or drops. Using these medications properly can prevent the condition.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
What are some triggers of non-allergic rhinitis?
Rhinitis is a condition in which the blood vessels that line the nose become inflamed and swollen, c...
How do nose disorders affect the body?
Regardless of the cause of nose disorder, the effect on the body is determined by the severity of th...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?