Can rhinitis medicamentosa be prevented?

Rhinitis medicamentosa can be prevented. It is caused by the overuse or improper use of medicated nasal sprays or drops. Using these medications properly can prevent the condition.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How can I get rid of my chronic nasal congestion?
Chronic nasal congestion can be treated in a variety of ways. One the easiest and most effective met...
What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?
Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?