Can I develop structural rhinitis as an adult?

Structural rhinitis can be developed as an adult. The condition may be present from birth if the nasal passage is too small or if you are born with a deviated septum. However, physical injuries later in life can also cause structural rhinitis.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What can I do about my runny nose?
For children and adults, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers, decongestants and saline nasal spray...
What is the rate of incidence of nose disorders?
Your nose is very important to your overall health and can be affected by many problems. As the nose...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?