Can I develop structural rhinitis as an adult?

Structural rhinitis can be developed as an adult. The condition may be present from birth if the nasal passage is too small or if you are born with a deviated septum. However, physical injuries later in life can also cause structural rhinitis.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How can I get rid of my chronic nasal congestion?
Chronic nasal congestion can be treated in a variety of ways. One the easiest and most effective met...
How do I care for someone with non-allergic rhinitis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
If you are caring for someone who has non-allergic rhinitis, there are things you can do to help the...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?