Is choanal atresia preventable?

It is impossible to prevent choanal atresia. The cause is still unknown, and the problem is always present at birth. At this point, doctors are even unsure as to what factors may be related to the condition.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What can cause nasal drip?
MediGuardMediGuard
Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, can cause the nasal drip that may lead to other symptoms.  There is...
What are the treatment options for catarrh?
For catarrh that only lasts a couple of days, you can relieve your discomfort by using a decongestan...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?