Can anosmia be prevented?

Anosmia can be caused by a variety of factors. However, there are a few things you can do to help prevent this condition. It is important to stop smoking, wash your hands frequently to avoid getting sick from the common cold, and avoid excessive exposure to chemicals.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What is allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is an irritation of the nasal passages. Allergens in your environment can cause al...
How do I manage my allergic rhinitis on a daily basis?
Pay attention to what brings on your allergic rhinitis symptoms, and try to avoid those allergens th...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?