What is the best way to prevent vasomotor rhinitis?

Vasomotor rhinitis can be prevented by avoiding using a lot of nasal decongestants as well as exposing yourself to irritants that trigger an episode. You can use a humidifier, too, to treat the condition. Additionally, consulting a doctor if the symptoms persist to avoid development of complications is a good way of preventing the problem.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How is a nose disorder diagnosed?
Nasal disorders are often diagnosed by the basic symptoms observed by you and your doctor. If furthe...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?