Are there side effects to treatment of structural rhinitis?

Over the counter medications for treatment of structural rhinitis have side effects. However, the specific side effects that are experienced vary between medicines and affect each person differently. If the side effects are uncomfortable and interfere with your life, then you should talk to your doctor about alternatives like surgery.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
How is a nose disorder diagnosed?
Nasal disorders are often diagnosed by the basic symptoms observed by you and your doctor. If furthe...
How do other illnesses affect nose disorders?
Some inflammatory nose disorders, like rhinitis, may be complicated by conditions such as asthma, lu...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?