Are there side effects to treatment of structural rhinitis?

Over the counter medications for treatment of structural rhinitis have side effects. However, the specific side effects that are experienced vary between medicines and affect each person differently. If the side effects are uncomfortable and interfere with your life, then you should talk to your doctor about alternatives like surgery.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
What are nose disorders?
Nose disorders, also called nasal disorders, are the problems that you may experience in your nose d...
What is allergic rhinitis?
Retreat Doctors’ Hospital - HCA VirginiaRetreat Doctors’ Hospital - HCA Virginia
Allergies, sometimes referred to as allergic rhinitis, are a very common health problem involving an...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?