Are there alternative treatments for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?

Alternative treatments for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis are somewhat similar to those used for regular rhinosinusitis. Alternative treatments and home remedies include plenty of rest and fluids. Other techniques include taking a hot shower or putting your head over a steaming bowl of hot water to help your sinus cavities drain. Some individuals use a nasal lavage or rinse for their sinuses. Warm compresses on your face and sleeping with your head elevated can also be very helpful.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
How is allergic rhinitis treated?
The most effective treatments for allergic rhinitis are corticosteroids or antihistamines that can b...
How do nose disorders affect the body?
Regardless of the cause of nose disorder, the effect on the body is determined by the severity of th...
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?
Why Do I Keep Getting Bloody Noses?