What activities should someone with vasomotor rhinitis avoid?

If you suffer from vasomotor rhinitis, avoid exposure to strong odors such as chemical vapors or perfumes. Also it is a good idea to avoid activities that involve dust, smog, and very dry climates. Eating very spicy food may trigger symptoms, and drinking caffeinated beverage can cause dehydration, so they are to be avoided.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
What You Need to Know About Nosebleeds
You’re more likely to get nosebleeds during the cold and dry winter months. In most cases, nosebleeds aren’t anything to worry about, but they can be ...
Are allergies the same as nose disorders?
Allergies are often the cause of nose disorders like rhinitis and chronic sinusitis, but allergies a...
What are the treatment options for non-allergic rhinitis?
Treatments for non-allergic rhinitis vary, depending on severity and type of symptoms. If your sympt...
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?
What Can I Do About My Runny Nose?