What activities should someone with vasomotor rhinitis avoid?

If you suffer from vasomotor rhinitis, avoid exposure to strong odors such as chemical vapors or perfumes. Also it is a good idea to avoid activities that involve dust, smog, and very dry climates. Eating very spicy food may trigger symptoms, and drinking caffeinated beverage can cause dehydration, so they are to be avoided.

Continue Learning about Nose Disorders

Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal Polyps and Eosinophilic Asthma
Nasal polyps are benign growths that form in the nasal cavity and sinuses. Shaped like teardrops, they vary in size and may form on their own or in cl...
Is there a cure for nose disorders?
Nose disorders that are a result of structural problems may be cured with surgical treatments. A dev...
Will nose disorders affect my sense of smell and taste?
Your sense of taste and smell are directly connected to how well your nose is functioning. Whereas t...
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?
What Can I Do for Nasal Congestion?