How soon will my symptoms improve if I take fenoprofen calcium?

Fenoprofen calcium is most commonly prescribed to treat joint pain, stiffness, and tenderness caused by arthritis. You may begin to notice some symptom relief a few days after you begin taking fenoprofen calcium. However, it may be two to three weeks before you get the full benefit of this medication. If your pain and other symptoms persist, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are a type of medication that doctors and other healt...
What is the advantage of COX-2 inhibitors over NSAIDs?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
The basic mechanism of action of the COX-2 inhibitors is similar to that of nonsteroidal anti-inflam...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?