Who should not use ketorolac nasal spray?

You should not use ketorolac nasal spray if you are at risk of any of the severe side effects. This includes people who have a history of problems with the heart, stomach or kidneys, as well as people who already have issues with blood clotting. Ketorolac should not be used for no more than five days. It is also riskier for older people. It should not be given late in pregnancy or during surgery. It should not be given to anyone who knows they are allergic to it.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What should I discuss with my doctor before taking NSAIDs?
To avoid suffering an adverse reaction, talk to your doctor before you take an NSAID, even over the ...
What treatments other than NSAIDS can I use for a migraine?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Other treatments for acute migraine pain include the ergotamines, which because of their risks and a...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?