Who should not take etodolac extended release?

You should not take etodolac extended release tablets if you are pregnant, especially during the last three months of pregnancy, without direct supervision by your doctor. Avoid taking etodolac extended release tablets if you had or will have heart surgery. Children and the elderly may be more susceptible to side effects. Do not take etodolac extended release tablets if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients, or if you are allergic to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
How should I take NSAIDs?
Because NSAIDs come in many different forms and combinations, the way to take them depends on th...
How should I store my acetaminophen and NSAIDs?
Storage of pain relievers like acetaminophen and NSAIDs is somewhat simple: keep it tightly shut in ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?