What should I do if I miss a dose of Mobic?

If you miss a dose of the arthritis medicine Mobic (meloxicam), take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, do not take the missed dose. Simply resume your regular schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
How does topical salicylic acid treat psoriasis?
Topical salicylic acid (for example, Dermarest, Keralyt, or Salex) is a drug that is applied directl...
How should I take NSAIDs?
Because NSAIDs come in many different forms and combinations, the way to take them depends on th...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?