What should I do if I miss a dose of Mobic?

If you miss a dose of the arthritis medicine Mobic (meloxicam), take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, do not take the missed dose. Simply resume your regular schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
Is it safe to take an NSAID with aspirin?
Howard E. Lewine, MDHoward E. Lewine, MD
Aspirin increases the risk of stomach and intestinal ulcers and internal bleeding. Most non-steroida...
What are precautions for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medication?
Christopher Chiodo, MDChristopher Chiodo, MD
All nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) should be taken with a glass of milk, food, or...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?