What should I do if I miss a dose of Ibudone?

If you miss a dose of the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the one you missed and get back on your regular schedule. You should wait at least four hours between doses of Ibudone. Never double up to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What is the advantage of COX-2 inhibitors over NSAIDs?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
The basic mechanism of action of the COX-2 inhibitors is similar to that of nonsteroidal anti-inflam...
Are NSAIDs more effective than acetaminophen for joint pain?
Scott D. Martin, MDScott D. Martin, MD
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naprox...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?