What should I do if I miss a dose of Ibudone?

If you miss a dose of the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the one you missed and get back on your regular schedule. You should wait at least four hours between doses of Ibudone. Never double up to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
Who is at risk of side effects from taking NSAIDs?
NSAIDs carry warnings for cardiovascular side effects and gastrointestinal side effects.  They can c...
Do nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs increase the risk of heart disease?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
There have been reports of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) being linked to a sligh...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?