What should I do if I miss a dose of Arthrotec?

If you miss a dose of the arthritis drug Arthrotec (diclofenac and misoprostol), take it as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for the next one, though, skip the missed pill and continue your regular schedule. Don’t take a double dose of Arthrotec to make up for a missed one.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
How should I take NSAIDs?
Because NSAIDs come in many different forms and combinations, the way to take them depends on th...
What are the types of anti-inflammatory painkillers (NSAIDs)?
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are medicines that can reduce inflammation, pain, ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?