What is Cambia?

Cambia is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is used as a pain reliever. The medication is used to relieve pain caused by migraine headaches; it will not help prevent migraines or make them less frequent. Cambia comes in a powder that is dissolved in water. Cambia is a brand-name medication containing the active ingredient diclofenac and is not available in generic form. The medication is only available by prescription.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What are NSAIDs?
NSAIDs, or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, are medications that decrease inflammation and...
What should I know before I take celecoxib?
If you are over age 65, celecoxib may not be a good option for you. If you are allergic to sulfa dr...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?