What is I-Prin used for?

I-Prin is used to treat mild to moderate pain. It is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug that can also be used to relieve symptoms of arthritis (inflammation, joint pain, joint stiffness and swelling). It may also be used to treat menstrual cramps and fever. 

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
Are there side effects to long-term use of NSAIDs?
Major side effects can occur from the long-term use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs...
How does topical salicylic acid treat psoriasis?
Topical salicylic acid (for example, Dermarest, Keralyt, or Salex) is a drug that is applied directl...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?