What is I-Prin used for?

I-Prin is used to treat mild to moderate pain. It is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug that can also be used to relieve symptoms of arthritis (inflammation, joint pain, joint stiffness and swelling). It may also be used to treat menstrual cramps and fever. 

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
Can taking NSAIDs for arthritis increase risk for heart disease?
NSAIDs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, ketoprofen and naproxen help diminish pain, swelling and inflamma...
When are prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) used?
Akash Bajaj, MDAkash Bajaj, MD
NSAIDs are an extremely common and readily available class of drugs that focus on decreasing inflamm...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?