What is the dosage for I-Prin?

For adults who are treating pain, the recommended dosage is 400 mg every 4 to 6 hours. For the treatment of menstrual cramps, it is recommended to take 400 mg every 4 hours as needed. 

However, as with any medication, be sure to consult with your primary care provider prior to starting this medication as it may interact with other medications you are taking. 

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
What treatments other than NSAIDS can I use for a migraine?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Other treatments for acute migraine pain include the ergotamines, which because of their risks and a...
Who should not take NSAIDs?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are a specific group of pain relievers. Some NSAIDs ar...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?