What is the dosage for I-Prin?

For adults who are treating pain, the recommended dosage is 400 mg every 4 to 6 hours. For the treatment of menstrual cramps, it is recommended to take 400 mg every 4 hours as needed. 

However, as with any medication, be sure to consult with your primary care provider prior to starting this medication as it may interact with other medications you are taking. 

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
How does topical salicylic acid treat psoriasis?
Topical salicylic acid (for example, Dermarest, Keralyt, or Salex) is a drug that is applied directl...
How should I store my acetaminophen and NSAIDs?
Storage of pain relievers like acetaminophen and NSAIDs is somewhat simple: keep it tightly shut in ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?