Can I use Mobic if I am breastfeeding?

You should not take the arthritis drug Mobic (meloxicam) if you are breastfeeding. Animal studies suggest that the drug may pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Your doctor will help you decide whether you should stop using Mobic or wean your baby.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
Can I use an NSAID with a triptan for my migraines?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Adding a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), such as naproxen, to a triptan can help increa...
What are the possible side effects of NSAIDS?
Because NSAIDs affect chemicals that protect areas of your digestive tract, overusing NSAIDs can cau...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?