Is it safe to take Ibudone if I am breastfeeding?

You should not take the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) if you are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed. Researchers don't know whether the narcotic drug hydrocodone passes into breast milk, but if it does, it would pose a serious risk to a nursing newborn. Talk to your doctor about whether you should wean your baby in order to take Ibudone or find a different way to manage your pain.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What should I discuss with my doctor before taking NSAIDs?
To avoid suffering an adverse reaction, talk to your doctor before you take an NSAID, even over the ...
Why is the generic Meloxicam NOT as effective as the brand Mobic?
MediGuardMediGuard
In order to be approved, generic manufacturers must show that their products contain the same amount...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?