What do I tell my pharmacist before taking fenoprofen calcium?

Tell your pharmacist about any drug allergies you may have and all the medications you take, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, dietary supplements, and medicinal herbs. Medications that are important to mention include: anticoagulants such as warfarin (Coumadin); aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), and naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn); and oral steroids, such as dexamethasone (Decadron, Dexone), methylprednisolone (Medrol), and prednisone (Deltasone).

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
Why is the generic Meloxicam NOT as effective as the brand Mobic?
MediGuardMediGuard
In order to be approved, generic manufacturers must show that their products contain the same amount...
Can NSAIDs and acetaminophen be combined?
NSAIDs and acetaminophen are sometimes combined to form a stronger medication than if each medicatio...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?