Can I take Voltaren if I am trying to get pregnant?

You should not take Voltaren (also known as diclofenac sodium) if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. This medicine could harm your unborn baby, especially if you were to take it during the last three months of your pregnancy. Tell your doctor about your plan to become pregnant and he or she can help you find a safe treatment.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
Who is at risk of side effects from taking NSAIDs?
NSAIDs carry warnings for cardiovascular side effects and gastrointestinal side effects.  They can c...
What other drugs affect NSAIDs?
NSAIDs reduce blood flow to the kidneys and therefore reduce the action of diuretics and decreas...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?