Can I take Voltaren if I am trying to get pregnant?

You should not take Voltaren (also known as diclofenac sodium) if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. This medicine could harm your unborn baby, especially if you were to take it during the last three months of your pregnancy. Tell your doctor about your plan to become pregnant and he or she can help you find a safe treatment.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What are the possible side effects of NSAIDs?
Because NSAIDs affect chemicals that protect areas of your digestive tract, overusing NSAIDs can...
Can I use an NSAID with a triptan for my migraines?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Adding a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), such as naproxen, to a triptan can help increa...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?