Can I take piroxicam while nursing my baby?

Piroxicam is found in breast milk and is not recommended for use in breast-feeding mothers. Speak with you doctor if you are breastfeeding and have concerns taking piroxicam.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What are non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
Dr. Vonda Wright, MDDr. Vonda Wright, MD
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are a type of medication that doctors and other healt...
What happens if I miss a dose of NSAIDs?
Most people take NSAIDs as needed for pain relief. However, if you are taking an NSAID for blood...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?