What side effects of fenoprofen calcium should I report to a doctor?

Tell your doctor right away if you develop severe, persistent side effects, including: chest pain; shortness of breath; weakness in one part or on one side of your body; slurred speech; stomach pain; heartburn; bloody vomit or vomit that resembles coffee grounds; bloody or tarry stools; skin rash or blisters; or fatigue.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
How should I store my acetaminophen and NSAIDs?
Storage of pain relievers like acetaminophen and NSAIDs is somewhat simple: keep it tightly shut in ...
What treatments other than NSAIDS can I use for a migraine?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Other treatments for acute migraine pain include the ergotamines, which because of their risks and a...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?