What should I know about Naprelan before taking it?

Naprelan may raise the risk of stroke or heart attack. Taking Naprelan may also result in ulcers, bleeding, or holes in your stomach or intestines. The longer you take Naprelan, the greater your risk of complications. Those who use alcohol, older people and those with heart disease are more prone to complications when using Naprelan. Your doctor will perform blood tests and other procedures to decide if Naprelan is right for you.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
How soon after taking meloxicam will my symptoms improve?
West Valley Medical CenterWest Valley Medical Center
Meloxicam can have an onset of action within 30 minutes and last in the blood longer than ibuprofen....
What treatments other than NSAIDS can I use for a migraine?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Other treatments for acute migraine pain include the ergotamines, which because of their risks and a...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?