Is it safe to take Treximet past the expiration date?

It is not recommended to take Treximet, or any medication, past the expiriation date.  The safety of a drug is only guaranteed through that time.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What is celecoxib?
Dr. Scott D. Martin, MDDr. Scott D. Martin, MD
Celecoxib (Celebrex) is in a class of prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs...
What should I know before I take celecoxib?
If you are over age 65, celecoxib may not be a good option for you. If you are allergic to sulfa dr...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?