What if I miss a dose of etodolac extended release?

If you missed a dose of etodolac extended release, take it as soon as possible. If it's almost time for your next dose, skip the one you missed. You should never take a double dose of this drug to make up for a missed dose. Try to take etodolac extended release around the same time every day to avoid missing doses.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
What should I discuss with my doctor before taking NSAIDs?
To avoid suffering an adverse reaction, talk to your doctor before you take an NSAID, even over the ...
What treatments other than NSAIDS can I use for a migraine?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Other treatments for acute migraine pain include the ergotamines, which because of their risks and a...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?