What if I miss a dose of etodolac extended release?

If you missed a dose of etodolac extended release, take it as soon as possible. If it's almost time for your next dose, skip the one you missed. You should never take a double dose of this drug to make up for a missed dose. Try to take etodolac extended release around the same time every day to avoid missing doses.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What is a good safety rule when taking NSAIDs?
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can be very effective medications for people with arth...
What should I avoid while taking NSAIDs?
When you first begin taking NSAIDs, avoid driving or operating machinery, as you may become drow...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?