What is the maximum daily dosage for ibuprofen/diphenhydramine?

Recommended dosage of ibuprofen and diphenhydramine (Advil PM) for adults and children over 12 years of age is two caplets right before bedtime. This is also the maximum dose. This drug causes drowsiness and should be taken only when you have time to devote to a full night's sleep.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
Does Celebrex (celecoxib) help osteoarthritis pain?
Celebrex (celecoxib) does help osteoarthritis pain, as well as swelling, stiffness and joint tendern...
How should I store my acetaminophen and NSAIDs?
Storage of pain relievers like acetaminophen and NSAIDs is somewhat simple: keep it tightly shut in ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?