Does hydrocodone and ibuprofen interact with other medications?

Hydrocodone and ibuprofen can potentially interact with medications from multiple classes. Tell your health care provider about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use, including vitamins, minerals and herbal products. 

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What should I know before using topical salicylic acid?
If you have impaired kidney function or impaired liver function, you should avoid prolonged use of t...
What should I discuss with my doctor before taking NSAIDs?
To avoid suffering an adverse reaction, talk to your doctor before you take an NSAID, even over the ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?