How should I take Celebrex?

Celebrex comes in the form of a capsule. You should take Celebrex exactly as your doctor and the medication guide prescribe. This means that you should not alter the dose or time that you take it, or stop taking it unless your doctor orders you to, even if your symptoms improve. You can take Celebrex with food or on an empty stomach, but if stomach upset occurs take with a snack or meal. If you have problems swallowing the capsule, you may break it open and mix the contents with pudding or applesauce. Drink enough water to wash down any excess medicine left in your mouth.   

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
Can NSAIDs cause erectile dysfunction?
NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) can cause erectile dysfunction (ED). NSAIDs like a...
What should I avoid while taking NSAIDs?
When you first begin taking NSAIDs, avoid driving or operating machinery, as you may become drow...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?