How should I store Ibudone?

You should store the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) at room temperature (about 68 to 77 degrees F). Do not keep it in a bathroom or other area where moisture levels are high. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children. Store it in a safe place so no one in your household can take it—accidentally or on purpose. This is especially important if anyone in your house abuses painkillers or has done so in the past.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
What should I know before I take celecoxib?
If you are over age 65, celecoxib may not be a good option for you. If you are allergic to sulfa dr...
How are non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory pain relievers (NSAIDs) misused?
The #1 most misused drugs in America are non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory pain  relievers, or N...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?