How should I store Ibudone?

You should store the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) at room temperature (about 68 to 77 degrees F). Do not keep it in a bathroom or other area where moisture levels are high. Keep it out of the reach and sight of children. Store it in a safe place so no one in your household can take it—accidentally or on purpose. This is especially important if anyone in your house abuses painkillers or has done so in the past.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What should I avoid while taking NSAIDs?
When you first begin taking NSAIDs, avoid driving or operating machinery, as you may become drow...
How do nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) work?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) work as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. Li...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?