How should I take fenoprofen calcium?

Fenoprofen calcium comes in a tablet or capsule form. If your doctor has prescribed it for acute pain, you will probably be prescribed 200 milligrams (mg) every four to six hours. If you take fenoprofen to treat rheumatoid arthritis or another chronic condition, your prescription may be different. Taking this medication with a meal or glass of milk may help to prevent stomach problems, a common side effect of fenoprofen calcium.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
How should I take NSAIDs?
Because NSAIDs come in many different forms and combinations, the way to take them depends on th...
How can I prevent side effects from NSAIDs?
Here are some ways you can lower your risk of developing side effects from nonsteroidal anti-inflamm...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?