How should I use Acuvail?

The typical recommended dosage for Acuvail is one drop two times a day. Usually, you will start using Acuvail one day before your surgery and continue to use it the day of your surgery and up to two weeks after your surgery. Wash your hands before using the drops and avoid touching the tip of the dropper so you don't infect it. Tilt your head back and pull open your lower eyelid. Squeeze one drop into the pocket of the lid. Close your eye for two to three minutes to allow the drop to take effect.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs