Can I use Arthrotec if I am breastfeeding?

You should talk with your doctor about whether it is safe to take the arthritis drug Arthrotec (diclofenac and misoprostol) while you are nursing. The drug is excreted into breast milk.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
How can I prevent side effects from NSAIDs?
Here are some ways you can lower your risk of developing side effects from nonsteroidal anti-inflamm...
What are the types of anti-inflammatory painkillers (NSAIDs)?
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are medicines that can reduce inflammation, pain, ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?