Can I take oxaprozin (Daypro) if I am breastfeeding?

It is not know if oxaprozin can be secreted in breast milk because it has not been studied. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if there is an alternative option for pain relief while you are nursing.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What happens if I miss a dose of NSAIDs?
Most people take NSAIDs as needed for pain relief. However, if you are taking an NSAID for blood...
What are precautions for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) medication?
Christopher Chiodo, MDChristopher Chiodo, MD
All nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) should be taken with a glass of milk, food, or...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?