Can I use Ibudone if I have a history of urinary problems?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) if you have a history of urinary problems, but it's important to tell your doctor about your medical condition before you start. If you take Ibudone, your doctor is likely to monitor you closely. One possible side effect of the medicine is difficulty urinating. If you notice this, tell your doctor right away.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
How can I prevent side effects from NSAIDs?
Here are some ways you can lower your risk of developing side effects from nonsteroidal anti-inflamm...
What is a good safety rule when taking NSAIDs?
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can be very effective medications for people with arth...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?