Can I use Ibudone if I have a history of urinary problems?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) if you have a history of urinary problems, but it's important to tell your doctor about your medical condition before you start. If you take Ibudone, your doctor is likely to monitor you closely. One possible side effect of the medicine is difficulty urinating. If you notice this, tell your doctor right away.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
Why do nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) cause side effects?
Leopold D. Galland, MDLeopold D. Galland, MD
NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) include common over-the-counter drugs such as aspi...
How do NSAIDs prevent strokes and heart disease?
Aspirin is the only NSAID used as a blood thinner for people at risk of stroke or heart attack. By t...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?