Can I use Ibudone if I have a history of prostate problems?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) if you have a history of prostate problems, but it's important to tell your doctor about your medical condition before you start. If you take Ibudone, your doctor is likely to monitor you closely. One possible side effect of the medicine is difficulty urinating. If you notice this, tell your doctor right away.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
What's the difference between ibuprofen and acetaminophen?
Dr. Darria Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Gillespie, MD
These are two totally different families of medicines that work in different ways. They each have th...
What are the possible side effects of NSAIDS?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
While the pain-relieving effect is excellent with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), thi...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?