Can I use Ibudone if I have a history of prostate problems?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) if you have a history of prostate problems, but it's important to tell your doctor about your medical condition before you start. If you take Ibudone, your doctor is likely to monitor you closely. One possible side effect of the medicine is difficulty urinating. If you notice this, tell your doctor right away.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What should I avoid while taking NSAIDs?
When you first begin taking NSAIDs, avoid driving or operating machinery, as you may become drow...
What are the types of anti-inflammatory painkillers (NSAIDs)?
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are medicines that can reduce inflammation, pain, ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?