Can I use Ibudone if I have a history of nasal polyps?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) if you have a history of nasal polyps (growths in the lining of the nose), but it's important to tell your doctor about your medical condition before you start. Be sure to mention if you also have asthma or an allergy to aspirin, or if you frequently get a runny nose. You may be more susceptible to serious side effects and will need to be monitored closely. If you notice breathing problems while you're on Ibudone, call your doctor and get medical help right away.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What should I know before using topical salicylic acid?
If you have impaired kidney function or impaired liver function, you should avoid prolonged use of t...
What should I avoid while taking NSAIDs?
When you first begin taking NSAIDs, avoid driving or operating machinery, as you may become drow...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?