Can I use Ibudone if I have a history of lung disease?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) if you have a history of lung disease, but it's important to tell your doctor about this medical condition. Your doctor is likely to monitor you closely while you're on Ibudone, because it sometimes causes breathing problems. If you have irregular breathing or trouble breathing while taking Ibudone, call your doctor and get medical help right away.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What is the maximum daily dosage for ibuprofen?
West Valley Medical CenterWest Valley Medical Center
Patients should try and take as little ibuprofen as possible, as it can cause gastrointestinal and c...
Who should avoid nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers (NSAIDs)?
Over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibupro...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?