Can I use Ibudone if I have a history of kidney disease?

You may be able to take the prescription pain medication Ibudone (hydrocodone and ibuprofen) if you have a history of kidney disease, but your doctor is likely to monitor your kidney function more closely if you are taking this drug. Make sure to tell your doctor about your kidney disease before you start taking Ibudone. If you have advanced kidney disease, your doctor will probably not prescribe Ibudone.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What are the side effects of celecoxib?
Dr. Scott D. Martin, MDDr. Scott D. Martin, MD
Possible side effects of celecoxib (Celebrex) include stomach upset, fluid retention, gastrointestin...
Why do nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) cause side effects?
Leopold D. Galland, MDLeopold D. Galland, MD
NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) include common over-the-counter drugs such as aspi...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?