Can I continue to take baby aspirin if I am also taking naproxen?

Yes. Especially if you're taking baby aspirin for your heart, which is prescribed because of another effect it has on your blood clotting. Naproxen is more usually prescribed to decrease inflammation and/or pain.  However, watch for stomach upset or dark stools, in which case you should stop taking the naproxen.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
Can taking NSAIDs for arthritis increase risk for heart disease?
NSAIDs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, ketoprofen and naproxen help diminish pain, swelling and inflamma...
What are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)?
Despite the fancy name, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are among the most commonly us...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?