Can I continue to take baby aspirin if I am also taking naproxen?

Yes. Especially if you're taking baby aspirin for your heart, which is prescribed because of another effect it has on your blood clotting. Naproxen is more usually prescribed to decrease inflammation and/or pain.  However, watch for stomach upset or dark stools, in which case you should stop taking the naproxen.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
Who is at risk of side effects from taking NSAIDs?
NSAIDs carry warnings for cardiovascular side effects and gastrointestinal side effects.  They can c...
What are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)?
Dr. Akash Bajaj, MDDr. Akash Bajaj, MD
NSAIDs are one of the most commonly used classes of medications today. In essence, they are used to ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?