Does Cambia interact with other medications or food?

Cambia may interact with other medications and foods. Do not drink alcohol while taking the medication as it can increase the risk of stomach bleeding. If you take an antidepressant medication, tell your doctor as it can increase the risk of stomach bleeding when taken with Cambia. You should make a list of all medications you currently take and give it to your doctor before using Cambia. Be sure to include any vitamins or nutritional or herbal supplements. Also include any over-the-counter medications. Tell your doctor if you take any of the following: any ACE inhibitors; warfarin or other blood thinners; other NSAID medications or aspirin; cyclosporine; prednisone or other steroids; lithium; furosemide and other diuretics; or methotrexate.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What is the maximum daily dosage for ibuprofen?
West Valley Medical CenterWest Valley Medical Center
Patients should try and take as little ibuprofen as possible, as it can cause gastrointestinal and c...
How should I store my acetaminophen and NSAIDs?
Storage of pain relievers like acetaminophen and NSAIDs is somewhat simple: keep it tightly shut in ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?