Is there any other name for Celebrex?

Celebrex is not available by any other name in the United States. It is a non-steroidal antiinflammatory, but due to its mechanism of action, it causes less stomach upset.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
According to research revealed at the 2015 European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress meeting, many women stop ovulating after taking standard...
Why is the generic Meloxicam NOT as effective as the brand Mobic?
MediGuardMediGuard
In order to be approved, generic manufacturers must show that their products contain the same amount...
How should I store my acetaminophen and NSAIDs?
Storage of pain relievers like acetaminophen and NSAIDs is somewhat simple: keep it tightly shut in ...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?