How soon after using Acuvail will my symptoms improve?

Acuvail is used to treat people after they've had cataract surgery. It is less commonly prescribed for people who have allergies. If you are taking Acuvail to recover from eye surgery, treatment usually lasts for about two weeks after which time you should see an improvement both from the surgery and from the eye drops. If your symptoms do not improve within a few days, or if they become worse, check with your doctor

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
Who is at risk of side effects from taking NSAIDs?
NSAIDs carry warnings for cardiovascular side effects and gastrointestinal side effects.  They can c...
What treatments other than NSAIDS can I use for a migraine?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
Other treatments for acute migraine pain include the ergotamines, which because of their risks and a...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?