What should I know about Indocin oral suspension before I take it?

Indocin oral suspension may cause problems for people with asthma, Parkinson's disease, depression, seizures, liver or kidney disease. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should talk to your doctor about the safety of this drug. This drug may, in some cases, increase the risk of heart attack and stroke and may cause bleeding of the stomach or intestines that can be fatal. Some conditions may increase this risk, including heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes and high blood pressure. In addition, this drug can cause side effects, including allergic reaction.

Continue Learning about Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs

An Alarming Side Effect of NSAIDs: Ovulation Stops
If the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) had been taking any of the three common NSAIDs mentioned below, for any of the aches and pains that accom...
What is the maximum daily dosage for ibuprofen?
West Valley Medical CenterWest Valley Medical Center
Patients should try and take as little ibuprofen as possible, as it can cause gastrointestinal and c...
How are non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory pain relievers (NSAIDs) misused?
The #1 most misused drugs in America are non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory pain  relievers, or N...
Are Steroid Injections for Back Pain Safe?