What is the rate of incidence for non-small cell cancer?

Non-small cell cancers make up 85-87 percent of all lung cancer diagnoses. Lung cancer is most common cause of cancer death. So the incidence of non-small cell cancers is relatively high among cancer deaths. Approximately 10 percent of people who smoke will get lung cancer.

Continue Learning about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

What Can I Expect With Immunotherapy?
What Can I Expect With Immunotherapy?
How is immunotherapy administered and what are the side effects? Get answers to these questions and more in this video, with Jennifer Caudle, DO.
What are the different types of non-small cell lung cancer?
There are three main types of non-small cell lung cancer: Adenocarcinoma, which is typically fou...
Is non-small cell cancer serious?
Non-small cell cancer is very serious. Lung cancer is the most common cause of death amongst cancer ...
Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer