How do I manage bronchoalveolar carcinoma on a daily basis?

If you have been diagnosed with bronchoalveolar carcinoma, it is important to begin treatment immediately to prevent the malignant tumor from metastasizing (spreading). Because bronchoalveolar carcinoma cells are known to be spread out throughout the lungs, it is crucial that you find and remove cancerous cells as soon as possible. While you are being treated, it may be helpful to relax and focus on your breathing. Ask your doctor how to stay healthy while being treated for bronchoalveolar carcinoma.

Continue Learning about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

Treating Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Immunotherapy
Immunotherapies are a category of cancer drugs that work by helping the body’s immune system identify and destroy cancer cells. Immunotherapy has been...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with non-small cell cancer?
The best way to care for someone with non-small cell cancer is to do everything you can to make them...
What are the different types of non-small cell lung cancer?
There are three main types of non-small cell lung cancer: Adenocarcinoma, which is typically fou...
Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer