Is bronchoalveolar carcinoma serious?

As a type of lung cancer, bronchoalveolar carcinoma can have very serious affects on your lungs. The malignant tumors can spread to other parts of the lungs and disable lung functioning, which can lead to death. In addition to that, bronchoalveolar carcinoma has been known spread out throughout the lungs, making it harder to locate and completely eliminate. People who are diagnosed and treated early on have the best chance for long-term survival.

Continue Learning about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

Treating Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with Immunotherapy
Immunotherapies are a category of cancer drugs that work by helping the body’s immune system identify and destroy cancer cells. Immunotherapy has been...
What are the different types of non-small cell lung cancer?
There are three main types of non-small cell lung cancer: Adenocarcinoma, which is typically fou...
Should I get screened for non-small cell cancer even if I have no symptoms?
The medical field is divided as to whether you should be screened early for non-small cell cancer if...
Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer