Is bronchoalveolar carcinoma serious?

As a type of lung cancer, bronchoalveolar carcinoma can have very serious affects on your lungs. The malignant tumors can spread to other parts of the lungs and disable lung functioning, which can lead to death. In addition to that, bronchoalveolar carcinoma has been known spread out throughout the lungs, making it harder to locate and completely eliminate. People who are diagnosed and treated early on have the best chance for long-term survival.

Continue Learning about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

What Can I Expect With Immunotherapy?
What Can I Expect With Immunotherapy?
How is immunotherapy administered and what are the side effects? Get answers to these questions and more in this video, with Jennifer Caudle, DO.
How do other illnesses affect non-small cell cancer?
Most illnesses do not affect non-small cell cancer, but treatments and the cancer itself can put you...
What are the different types of non-small cell lung cancer?
There are three main types of non-small cell lung cancer: Adenocarcinoma, which is typically fou...
Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer