How does non-small cell lung cancer affect my quality of life?

Non-small cell lung cancer can make it hard to breathe. Shortness of breath can cause anxiety and stress and make it hard to be as active as you may once have been. You may lack energy and feel fatigued. You may struggle with the feelings of grief that can accompany a cancer diagnosis. Your quality of life may suffer due to the physical side effects of cancer treatments, such as nausea, vomiting, hair loss, and fatigue.

Continue Learning about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Pneumonitis
Pneumonitis is a clinical term that refers to inflammation of the lungs. More specifically, it refers to inflammation of the air sacs (also called alv...
Should I get screened for non-small cell cancer even if I have no symptoms?
The medical field is divided as to whether you should be screened early for non-small cell cancer if...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with non-small cell cancer?
The best way to care for someone with non-small cell cancer is to do everything you can to make them...
Differences Between Small Cell and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer